A creative and innovative approach to problem solving: Statistical surveys have shown that design and visualisation have a verifiable impact on business performance. Visual articulation is important when solving a problem that involves strategic goals and initiatives. At its core, it helps bridge the problem or opportunity with the solution. That is why helping decision makers to think and express themselves visually gives organisations a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Facilitators for the September 30, 2008 London workshop include Pablo M. RamÃƒÂrez, Client Services Director of XPLANE EMEA and Martin Hill, VP Marketing EMEA for Lawson Software.
- Understand the meaning and value of visual thinking
- Use a creative and innovative method to solve business challenges
- Use visual tools to help you generate, evaluate and organise ideas
- Learn how to use them to contextualise, prioritise and harness change
- Extend these new techniques and methodology to your team
Go to www.xplane.com/events to download the registration forms and get more info.