Completely unrelated to XPLANE, information design, etc… I’m happy to see that the book I just finished is available for pre-order it on Amazon!
It’s a strange and entertaining collection of found grocery lists based on one of my web sites, Grocerylists.org. It’s called “Milk Eggs Vodka: Grocery Lists Lost & Found” and is being published by HOW Books, which is part of F+W Publications, publishers of the excellent Print and HOW design magazines.
Anyway, here are a bunch of other books that feature or mention XPLANE’s, founder Dave Gray’s or xBlog editor Bill Keaggy’s work or projects. Check ’em out! -bk
• Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, 2nd Ed
• The Weblog Handbook
• Who Let the Blogs Out?: A Hyperconnected Peek at the World of Weblogs
• No One Cares What You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog
Information and graphic design books:
• Magazine Design That Works
• Marketing Genius
• Marketing Playbook: The Manual for Growing Organizations
• Advertising and Promotion, 6th Ed
• Technical Communication, 6th Ed
• 39th Publication Design Annual
• Trash (part of the Alphabet City series by MIT Press)